+232 78 022 276 | email@example.com
SISCO DIA - High quality Internet access for your company
We build high-speed and high-availability access to the Internet through the most cost- effective option (radio or fibre). Having the possibility to run web-based applications in a reliable and efficient fashion requires a premium service that guarantees to support those business-essential applications. The SISCO Direct Internet Access (DIA) is a premium service that will pledge your company with the best possible solution to access online real-time business information. Likewise, the SISCO’s DIA solution gives you a personal and tailored & on-demand internet access with maximum efficiency for you to run:
Video & video conferencing, Cloud services, High bandwidth & rich multimedia demand, and Data centralization usage. SISCO does not cut corners regarding your speed of connectivity and network performance!
DIA Basic Features
1. Non-oversubscribed: All the bandwidth you contract is available for you and shared with nobody.
2. Symmetrical internet access: The same speed for the uplink and the downlink.
3. Managed CPE (Customer Premises Equipment): don’t worry about the Router. We will manage it for you.
4. Proactive monitoring service: Our Network Operations Centre will always be taking care of your connection.
5. Client monitoring portal: You will be able to check the status of your service online.
6. IP Addressing: We can provide fixed IP Addresses to let your hosts be reached from the Internet.
7. IPv4/IPv6 addressing: We can provide any kind of Addresses, IPv4 or IPv6.
8. 24x7 Customer Support Centre: Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
DIA Main Benefits
1. All bandwidth available for you (non-oversubscribed)
2. Upload and download at the same speed (symmetrical)
3. CPE managed by our Cisco Certified engineers.
4. Scalable bandwidth from 5Mbps to 50Mbps.
5. Always-on monitoring service from our Network Operations Centre (NOC) with options to set backup facilities.
6. Customer Support team available 24/7/365.
7. One stop shopping for your African sites.
8. Consulting to help choose the best local internet provider and the best access solution.